Saturday, November 19, 2011

A letter to my Old Earth

My Grandma passed away.  I didn't have the chance to say goodbye in person so....

A face that is always on my mind,
A smile I have seen a million times,
Two eyes that would light up the sky at night,
One last battle you could not fight,
The day was long, then night then morn.
I knew that soon you would be gone,
I clasped your hand so warm in mind,
Soon we would be out of time,
To stay with us you fought so hard, 
A million pieces went my heart,
Now a photo I look at to see your smile,
I keep your name on my speed dial,
A mental video to hear your voice,
This I do.... I have no choice.,
But great memories I will always keep with me,
Your love in my heart for eternity,
I never got to say goodbye,
To understand why, I can but try,
Waiting in heaven from this moment on,
'Till god asks you to bring me home....

I love you Grandma xxx

Posted via email from OnMugen's posterous

No comments: