Friday, October 06, 2006

My New Baby


UF6_front_2005
Originally uploaded by OnMu4eva.

Yesterday I went to Akihabara to buy a new keyboard. I wanted something that could control my DAW software and be used as a Midi Keyboard. Initially I wanted to get a board by Edirol but when I got to the store I saw something that changed my whole plan. The CME UF6!

here are the Specs:

UF omnipotent master keyboard specification

-49/61/76 keys semi-weighted action keyboard with aftertouch (UF5 / 6 / 7)
-88 keys hammer action weighted keyboard with aftertouch(UF8)
-Pitch bend and modulation wheels
-8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff/Resonance/Attack/Release/PAN/Reverb/Chorus/Tempo
-9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds.
-LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel,keyboard split and 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP,FASTREWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START,etc.
-Breath controller port
-1 MIDI out port
-Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
-USB MIDI port, Power can be supplied via USB
-Win2000/XP and Mac OS X compatible
-Support and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
-Optional firewire expansion board

Firewire audio extension board for UF omnipotent master keyboard

-2 High quality 24bit/192kHz line input
-2 High quality 24bit/192kHz line output
-1 Mic in with professional preamp
-1 IEEE1394 firewire interface
-1 S/PDIF digital I/O
-2 high quality headphone outputs
-1 MIDI OUT port
-1 MIDI IN port
-1 MIDI THRU port
-1 headphone volume control

No comments: