Thursday, September 22, 2011

Never Stop Fighting for Justice and We will Win!

Is murder all we know? Who is safe? Are you not afraid of a Government who kills without compulsion or compassion? 

 A nation that is so consumed by vengeance and blind to Christ's exhortation to mercy cannot call itself Christian nor Civilized.

What part of "Thou shall not kill..." Do we not understand.. An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind!

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." - G. Orwell

 

Below is an excerpt of letter from Troy Davis who was executed on  September 21, 2011 in the state of Georgia in one of the most controversial death penalty cases of the century:

Thank you and remember I am in a place where execution can only destroy your physical form but because of my faith in God, my family and all of you I have been spiritually free for some time and no matter what happens in the days, weeks to come, this Movement to end the death penalty, to seek true justice, to expose a system that fails to protect the innocent must be accelerated. There are so many more Troy Davis’. This fight to end the death penalty is not won or lost through me but through our strength to move forward and save every innocent person in captivity around the globe. We need to dismantle this Unjust system city by city, state by state and country by country.

I can’t wait to Stand with you, no matter if that is in physical or spiritual form, I will one day be announcing,

“I AM TROY DAVIS, and I AM FREE!”

Never Stop Fighting for Justice and We will Win!

To read the full letter click here

R.I.P. Troy Davis


 

Posted via email from OnMugen's posterous

No comments: